Over 80% of children are seen by non-pediatric trained ER doctors, on first contact with ERs. There is a medical gap as well as comfort in adult ER training, that we directly address. Non-pediatric providers often don't have proper equipment or protocols in place to deal with sick children.
After using the process-driven pediatric simulations-
- 7x increase in revenue and cost-savings
- Over 2x increase in pediatric emergency medicine competency with nursing staff
- Greater than 90% of trainees stated the training was EXCELLENT for improving care.
It is an innovative patent-pending product used to assess, and then implement necessary changes in an urgent care or ER setting to elevate PEM care. Some aspects include:
- Performing high-yield pediatric simulation
- Site visits and walkthroughs
- Conducting personnel training and assessments
We have developed an innovative product to evaluate and execute better pediatric care in the community setting:
- Improve provider competency
- Improve provider confidence
- Transform systems to enhance pediatric care consistently
Hands-on training for all providers to improve pediatric clinical care competency.
- Realtime clinical pearls and feedback
- Team dynamic assessments
- Pre and post-simulation evaluations
I have served as a medical expert for multiple cases - including child abuse and trauma cases.
- Deliver medical expertise on pediatric care
- Create expert opinion transcripts
- Diligent and thorough evaluation of the case
We perform site-specific assessments to meet the pediatric needs in the community for adult hospitals. Our process leads to:
- Sustainable systematic changes
- Improved pediatric care
- Increased pediatric patient volume
We develop health programming for school-aged children to improve their health literacy at a young age. We introduce them to:
- Their bodies (anatomy)
- The medical field
We partner with local community groups to improve health literacy in their neighborhoods using outreach programs such as:
- Radio shows
- In-person sessions
- Local programming
Our CEO and founder, Alana J. Arnold, MD, MBA, has been a pioneer in pediatric emergency care. While serving as the medical director of PEM for a community hospital, pediatric patient volumes, revenue and provider competency have increased under her leadership. Her product is revolutionary in improving PEM delivery in community settings.
- 7x Monthly revenue increase
- 2x increase in clinician competency for pediatric emergency medicine
- Nearly 3x Nursing competency increase
We tailor our services based on client need. We perform a comprehensive intake call to fully understand and hear the areas of concern and gaps in pediatric care. Thereafter, we create a custom-made proposal to achieve those goals laid out by our client. We also perform site visits and personnel interviews to fully understand client goals.
Yes! Our product can be used to improve and streamline processes even with pediatric trained personnel. We focus on 8 core areas to build a functional pediatric ER. Our simulations, evidence-based medicine trainings, equipment assessment and more - ensure that there are systemic changes to foster proper pediatric EM care in the community.
Clinicians working in an urgent care or ER knows that any patient can arrive at any time. Our product maintains pediatric-readiness across your ER or urgent care system, so that providers are competent and confident in their pediatric care when it counts most. The majority of children will be seen by non-pediatric trained clinicians. We bridge that medical knowledge gap in pediatric emergency medicine with our trainings.